surprise surprise

Please don't get mad--I''m computer illiterate.

Friday, July 18, 2008

...honey.... I'm home!

Well, looking back at my blogging, it hasn't been that long since my last post, so... I guess I don't feel so bad now. Anyway, I am done with my summer semester, so basically 2 more semesters to go. My how time flies when you are dealing with gastritis. Well, I think I have about 7 weeks to rest 'til the fall semester begins. I have quite a few flying trips planned ahead of me. may I just say... "yippee!" Tune in later to get all the juicy info... that is if I remember.


-to be continued...

1 Comments:

Blogger dee said...

emely! how i miss thee! can't wait for you to get up here so we can have a repeat of holy cow. haha! jk. but, not really...

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home