surprise surprise

Please don't get mad--I''m computer illiterate.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Time is certainly flyin by...


It's already the middle of March! That means 3 more pay checks to go and I will be done with my spring semester.
Anyway, that's pretty much it. I am just going with the flow of life. Still in school, still working, still eating and sleeping. Not much rockband nowadays, though...I think it's because I am really trying to focus on school and my future academic goals. The way it looks, I will be done with this program by the end of fall or winter... depending if I will take it slow or full force. And then hopefully start up my MSN by next fall. As each day passes, I am getting more serious about what I want to be when I grow up. I know that sounds funny, but it's true. I have set up so many personal goals for myself. I feel that this is the time in my life where my capabilities are to be at its peak... I should take advantage of it now. I know that marriage and family is in the plan... somewhere.... sometime, but for now---day by day. Everything will fall into place at its own time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home