surprise surprise

Please don't get mad--I''m computer illiterate.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Well, no more fun and games.
I start school this weekend. It'll be my third semester, but this time around I plan on being a full time student with a total of 12 units, instead of my usual 6. Pray for me, please. Classes haven't yet started, but I am working on some assignments tonight, just so I can be one step ahead of myself. Hopefully I will not forget my priorities for the next three months.... like blogging, paying bills on time, and staying semi-social... at the very least. No more overtime for me. It's time to hit the books yet again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Regilyn said...

Good luck emmy! Hey we're both in our 3rd semester. I will pray for u. It's sounds like its gonna be a krazy one for both u and I!!

5:08 PM  
Blogger dee said...

HEEEEEY!

i'm starting up school again, TOO!!! hooray for education! :)

by the way, i like this new blogging roll, em. don't let the ball stop, k? i miss you...

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home