surprise surprise

Please don't get mad--I''m computer illiterate.

Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm already approaching week 4 of my semester. Oh boy! it's surely flying by fast. The trick that I use to mentally motivate myself is realizing that it'll be 5 more paychecks and then my semester will be over. Just like that! so about 9-10 more weeks to go.
Anyway, nothing new going on right now, just work-school-eat-sleep. Although Brian and I have been actively house hunting... well, maybe not actively... more like just exploring. We are looking into the Orange County area, but our goal is to wait closer to the end of our apartment lease. Perhaps during the summer we will be more serious about it.
Hmm-- there goes the laundry buzzer--- laundry is done, gotta go do some domestic chores and squeeze in my homework assignments on the side. Until next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home