surprise surprise

Please don't get mad--I''m computer illiterate.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

DING DONG THE *ITCH IS GONE!


YIPPPEEEEE!!! (excuse me for being so mean, but it's ok- I gave myself permission to enjoy this moment). I guess this may come to you as a surprise, but I had problems at work for a while due to a particular someone who is now moving back to CHINA! I started working here 3 months after her (since 2/07), and at first she seemed nice, but I guess she felt threatened b/c I was newer and younger, and it seemed as if our supervisor was giving me more responsibilities than the "other nurse". Soon she became very rude to me and issues came up where we had to have little conferences with the supervisor. There were even days when I'd be so frustrated that I had moments of having to take walks to blow off some steam. sometimes I got so frustrated, I had to cry in the locker room. Eventually the other nurse decided to transfer into a different clinic which was really nice for me! Once in a while I would run into her, but we do not acknowledge each other. It may be stubborn of me, but I just did not want to deal with her anymore.
Anyway, today is her last day here. It is going back to China... for good? I think so.
So as it's last attempt of being rude, today it came by my side of the clinic to say good bye to everyone else, but me. I was in a room speaking with another co-worker and it came in to interrupt my conversation with my co-worker and hugged her and said good bye. Which felt a little awkward b/c my co-worker knew that it did that on purpose to snuff me... but that is a small price to pay for the glorious prize of it moving to china.


sorry for my mean-ness. But "yay"....

1 Comments:

Blogger Yo! Tambien said...

hahaha.. "it"! sorry.. i just thought it was funny.

hey movida, how are you?

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home