surprise surprise

Please don't get mad--I''m computer illiterate.

Friday, April 04, 2008

Moving right along


Newsflash: I'm going to see WICKED tonight!!!!

...I think...


I didn't buy tickets yet but I was planning to go after work with a school chum from nursing. We plan to get the cheapy tickets that go on sale the day of the show. So wish us good luck in getting good seats for a cheapy price. WHOOOO HOOOOOo- now I can be in with the wicked crowd!



As for my past eventful events:

I went to Vegas this weekend with the Catallas!!! It was very very mucho fun. We ate and ate and ate all weekend without paying a penny at the buffet lines, we had a belated Easter egg hunt, and we danced and danced..... I had the chance to be wing-man for a night.

We arrived in Henderson about 0430 on Saturday am. It was quite an adventure.... for sure! Then we started our day with Wing's bday party/egg hunt... it was so fun! We were grown adults reverting back into little children. oh a little egg hunt is simple---- you may think.... but we spiced it up a bit by covering one eye and holding the bag with the same hand that we are to pick up the egg with. It was more challenging than it sounds, hopefully regi or wing posted up some photos in their blog, pero no tengo fotos (but I don't have photos). Anyway, Saturday night, Reg and I accidentally took on the same alias with funky background info. Reg's name was Lizzy, and I happened to forget my name so I used Liz. We were traveling nurses from Seattle and we were in Vegas for the weekend before we would fly back to our hometown on Wednesday. -we got pretty elaborate when we made up our info... it's kinda fun! Anyway I was the wing-man for the night and ...(I'll just leave it at that.... what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas)..... don't worry, we were good, I just wrote that for the suspense! We got to see Seth MacFarlan (I think that's how you spell it)- the writer for Family Guy.
Overall it was a fun weekend... good clean fun!

Thanks Catallas!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home