surprise surprise

Please don't get mad--I''m computer illiterate.

Saturday, April 05, 2008


I WON THE WICKED LOTTERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was so wonderful! Yvette (my nursing school chum) and I went to Pantages Theatre after my shift last night. We arrived without tickets, hoping just to buy some at the box office, but they were still mucho expensive. So we decided to wait for the lottery and if we don't get the tickets, then we'll just end up buying them. So ..... with the power of the SECRET, my name was the first to be drawn!!!! We won orchestra seats center right! It was SPECTACULAR! We were up in the first row and we were able to see their facial expressions so clearly, and even their makeup, and I saw their microphones on the top of their head.... not stuff you'd normally want to see, but it was awesome! The whole night was so wonderful. Yvette got me the soundtrack and I got her a wicked good food apron. Oh boy oh boy.... now I can say I'm a part of the wicked cool crowd!

2 Comments:

Blogger ro*wing said...

i'm so jealous! but in the way that actually i'm really happy - so i'm not really jealous :) congrats on winning the lottery!

i hope you enjoyed :)

3:34 PM  
Blogger Regilyn said...

YAY!!!! You got in. How lucky! Did you love it?! Wow facial expressions & everything. How fun...let's try & go again on my break? Did u have to pay anything or was it completely free?

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home