surprise surprise

Please don't get mad--I''m computer illiterate.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

no excuses!


Ok-Ok.... I'm still in "vacation" before summer semester starts, but the exercise routine plan isn't exactly going as planned. I do really well once I start the streak of working out at the gym or doing those aerobic classes, but once I break the routine, I get so lazy that it's hard for me to start up again. Anyway, my co-workers and I are trying to be good and no more munching on cheetos or ice cream drumsticks. Last week we tried to do the "Master Cleanse" where you drink a little home made potion of lemon juice, maple syrup and cayenne pepper with water. It kinda tastes like a long island ice tea without the kick. It doesn't taste bad at all, it's suppose to satisfy all of the tastes: sweet, bitter, sour... so that you won't get hungry, and mainly it is supposed to help clean out the bad insides. We did it for one day, and I lasted the work day, but I had to eat something for dinner, so I cheated. In reality, you're supposed to take some kind of laxative tea or medication with the "lemonade" to help get rid of all the sludge, but I didn't want to do that. I think I lost 1lb of water weight that day... but I got it right back yesterday and today b/c I celebrated mom's day x 2. On saturday morning for my mom, Brian and I took my family out to todai.... then this am, we took out Brian's mom to breakfast after church. Lot's of eating! That's ok though, I'll try to start my routine once again this week.
I got my books for the semester which starts at the end of this month... maybe I'll hit the books early and start my assignments this week as well. Just a few more semesters to go!

-Em

1 Comments:

Blogger kathleen said...

hi em!

me and angie tried to do master cleanse

i lasted 20 minutes

let us know how it goes for you and how it feels after!! i want to attempt it again !

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home