surprise surprise

Please don't get mad--I''m computer illiterate.

Monday, July 12, 2004

WOE IS ME!!!!


Only one month and four days left of freedom before the chains of school shackle me up again for yet another long year. woe is me. Anyway, I've enjoyed my summer so far.. even though I haven't gone out of the usual boundaries such as so. CA or nevada, I feel that my summer has been utilized quite nicely. in fact, I'm looking forward to tomorrow night b/c we're gonna go to sarah's concert!!! yippeee! and I'm excited about Imagining Reality's upcoming performance on JULY 30TH... and.... the first week of August, I'm going to Disneyland and hopefully on a road trip to... somewhere... nothing has been set yet. but yeah--- and.. so far I've gone through 5 chapters of my upcoming psychiatric/mental health classes for the third semester.... and I'm working on finishing a book that I started reading about two years ago.. and...I'm hanging out with the folks and.. oh yeah, there's a wedding I'm going to in August so it'll be kinda like a little reunion! yay!!! Now I gotta organize my old papers and (this may sound anal) categorize them with the appropriate class topics from my past semesters.. just so I can be organized and prepared for the upcoming school year. so yeah.. that's my summer. hopefully my blogs will be full of new INTERESTING stuff soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home