surprise surprise

Please don't get mad--I''m computer illiterate.

Friday, January 16, 2004

Quote of the day:
"We can do no great things, only small things with great love."

wow. The year has just begun and I can already tell that this is going to be a doozie. Doozie meant in a good way of course. So many plans, so many new opportunities arising everywhere. But yeah.. it's gonna be a doozie. Anyway, today I walked my little puppy Cookie. She's not so little any more, but she's still a puppy. My plan was to run to the park but we didn't even make it out of the neighborhood. It's not cuz she pooped or anything (don't worry, I carry along a plastic bag for any unplanned... you-know), but I guess Cookie is afraid of cars. Two cars drove by at the same time and Cookie pulled to the side and started to wimper a little. Some German sheperd, eh? Aren't they supposed to be protectors? or guard dogs? oh well-- she's a true Em-dog= mean and thuggish on the outside, but soft and gooey in the inside. Speaking of soft and gooey, yesterday I overcame one of my fears or challenges as a chicken shhhhht. I brought up the issue of $. it sounds simple, but really, it's a big road block that I actually drove over (metaphor). I don't like bringing up the issue of $ at all. But sometimes, a person has got to face her challenge and bite it in the butt (cliche). anyway, i'm not making much sense anymore... so good night, Bloggers. I shall update you again soon. Thank you and stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home