surprise surprise

Please don't get mad--I''m computer illiterate.

Thursday, May 08, 2003

hmmmmm--- only four days since my last blog.. not bad considering it's me. Anyway, two more weeks of school for me! not that I"m bragging...but it's more like reassuring myself that it'll all be over soon. Well.. I was looking over the summer catalog for IVC and I saw a geology field studies class that gets to go to Hawaii and study the volcanoes there for a week.. transportation and food is included. But it costs 300 buckeroos. I know money is tight right now.. for you, me... the whole country.. the whole world... but it's just a nice thought... that's all... it's a nice thought to be able to go to Hawaii and learn about volcanoes and... well it's just a nice thought to go to Hawaii! especially if a bunch of friends could go on this trip. Anyway, sometimes when people bring up neato ideas, simply to share them with others, it doesn't mean they're set in stone... they're just ideas, dreams even.... or future hopes... i dunno. What I"m trying to say is... it's not very comforting to know that ......... I don't know how to explain what i'm trying to explain... well---- no matter how much of an open minded or open hearted person I strive to be... I'm still trying. And I know that I may not be the best mind reader or most intelligent person on this earth, but when I talk about my weird ideas or farfetched suggestions, I say them to share my excitement with others, not to bum anyone out.... so for anyone who has ever gotten offended by me.. in any way.. I apologize.... and for anyone whom I haven't yet offended... I apologize in advance... but just know that I am working on preventing any offense to be taken..........[HUH???---did that make any sense?]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home