surprise surprise

Please don't get mad--I''m computer illiterate.

Sunday, May 04, 2003

Ma--Ma--MA...... My blog is pretty empty... heheheh.. PCN was mucho fun! Congrats to all you hard core PCNers out there. (if anyone wants to see a close up on David's smiling face during his dance--tinikling- just let me know.. i got some good footage) heheheheh... did I spell that wrong too? sorry for my bad spelling.. but just to let you know.. I learned how to spell MODEM! it's with a D not a T! heheh - live and learn... wow I write a lot of jibberish.... sorry
Anyways... it's been a while since I last blogged. Hmmmm... a lot has happened since the eighth of April.. considering it is the month of May now... well... it is Sunday afternoon and I think I want to go swimming.. but... should I risk getting two shades darker? or should I just enjoy God's beautiful creation of the television.... what a pickle i'm in.. Well.. I'll just finish blogging and then we'll see where God takes me. Ok.. well tomorrow is the big day for three very special Loggers.... it's confirmation day! How exciting it is. For those confirmationees out there- know that I am praying for you and that you have your Liwanag family praying for you too.
Gosh- the year is winding down. I am going to be done with school in two or three weeks and yay-- I"m gonna get my degree too... not BS, but AA. And then.. I have to keep an open mind and heart and wait to see which school I got accepted in for nursing. hmmmm....
well....thirty minutes have passed.. and the sun is coming out... I guess i'm gonna go swimming... peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home