surprise surprise

Please don't get mad--I''m computer illiterate.

Thursday, March 20, 2003

Ok-ok- I have some cool news... kinda
Well.. I think I'm losing my marte-ness... I think I'm falling into a shy and modest phase. I just realized that I was one of the lower scoring monologues in my drama class. It's not so bad I guess.. but for the final I have to do a scene with another actor in my class which I think will be more fun and less nerve racking. After my drama class.. I have yet to accomplish more goals to fulfill my dreams for the year. let's see.. I think I wrote a list of things I had to accomplish before the year ends... acting... audition for something...teach children... get involved with hospital.... ride a horse... go on a trip with friends.... i can't remember the rest. But so far so good and the year just started, so no pressure yet.
I really miss everyone... I was sad about not living in Irvine anymore, but I'm growing out of that phase... it helps a lot to establish some roots again here at home. But even though I'm ok... I miss the spontaneous outings and the night s of doing absolutely nothing... I dunno... I MISS YOU GUYS! And yeah... hopefully we can all do something soon b/c I need some spontaneity up in here! heheh

ps are we gonna have rally practices over spring break? hmmmm... just let me know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home