surprise surprise

Please don't get mad--I''m computer illiterate.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Ahhh... another year has gone and passed... yay!!!! HAPPY 2006!!!!! ok-ok... to keep up with my new years resolution tradition..... "I shall blog more often!" I remember saying this to myself about two years ago... but the tradition shall go on. I was talking with Jason the other day and he suggested that I at least blog one word a day... so... that'll start today... i hope.
Anyway, the fog is coming in once again.. the Tule Fog ---they call it, b/c it's tulare county. it's already mid morning and the fot is still hanging around. it's not too bad though, i only drive about 3 miles to work in the mornings..speaking of driving... i gotta get a new car.. woe is me. You'd think that I'd be excited about it, but i'm actually bummed b/c that means more bills. my little car "Roonie" (b/c he's maroon) couldn't make it passed valencia last weekend.. or after new years weekend. apparently in the last 3 months, my car broke down twice already, and this last problem is going to be a doozie, the transmission. so i figure, i might as well get a new car for the new year, and a new peace of mind. it's not very fun thinking your car will break down on you in the middle of the freeway. anyhoo, i'm working more nowadays. it's getting better. although during the last month, there'd be days were 2-3 code blues were called... and I'd just stand there. luckily they weren't my own patients, but there were a lot of false alarms on the patients that i'd care for. i really don't know what to do in those situations. there's a whole bunch of people who run in the room and do their own little parts, so i figure i might as well stay out of the way... but it's still so scarey.... soooo i was thinking, maybe i should work in the prisons... they get paid almost double as much as i and it's not as critical... i know i'd have to deal with verbal abuse and sexual harrassment.. but i'll research on it..... just kidding--- brian told me of a few stories about prisons... so i'm not too eager to research it. it was just a thought.
anyway, i'm gonna sign off now.... my hair is still wet and it'll take me the usual 2 hours to dry and beautify my hair.... gotta run some errands: costco here i come! take care all and have a happy new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home